New Applicant Endorsement
The CNS Cargo Agency and Authorized Intermediary Agreement establishes an efficient process that ensures a comprehensive screening of all applicants. This process goes far beyond the regulation of secondary details and professionalizes the essence of the air cargo partnership. The technology advancements and new demands for performance, reliability, safety and security, have raised the sophisticated requirements of these essential industry professionals.
Given the vital role they play, some control points must be in place:
- Certification of those who seek to perform the role of the agent, forwarder, or intermediary professional
- Oversight that ensures that those who have been certified continue to meet standards of professional competence
- Access to training that is credible, efficient and cost effective so that it supports the evolving standards of professionalism in a changing industry
- Before you begin, ensure you meet the CNS Standards for Endorsement as per Section 2 of the Cargo Membership Handbook (pdf)
- Follow Application Procedure described in Section 3 of the Cargo Membership Handbook (pdf)
- In order to access the CNS endorsement application (available only online), you will be requested to submit an application submission fee payment in the amount of $1,675.
- If you have already initiated the application process, log in to continue your application
- $1,675 application submission fee
Note: Application fees are non-refundable except for the annual fee portion of $575. The application fee is payable via credit card in the online application.
For more information contact us.