CNS 2019 Post-Conference
The 2019 CNS Partnership Conference themed "eCommerce Revolution" held May 5-7, 2019 in Miami, Florida was an overwhelming success.
The event, attended by 700 delegates brought in speakers and panelists from a broad range of backgrounds to address the challenges currently faced by the US air cargo industry - as well as provide insights and strategies for future opportunities and solutions in the dynamic global supply chain.
We encourage you to download the presentations from this event and look forward to seeing you at next year's CNS Partnership Conference!
Photos & Videos
Agenda & Presentations
Day 1 - May 6, 2019
- Driving Successful Change: What Will It Take to Get There?- Ruth Snowden (pdf)
- Executing Successful Digital Transformations in Air Cargo- Dr. Peter Ulrich (pdf)
- The Next Gen Global Innovation University- Kenneth G. Furton (pdf)
- Increasing Operational Efficiency in Air Cargo by AI & AR- Dr. Harald Sieke (pdf)
- Automating the Acceptance of Dangerous Goods-DG AutoCheck- Frederic Leger (pdf)
- eCommerce Impact and US Air Trade Market Outlook- Brian Clancy (pdf)
- eCommerce: Chances and Challenges for Air Cargo Carriers- Jaco Vaneman (pdf)
Day 2 - May 7, 2019
- Cargo: the C in eCommerce- Marion Freijsen (pdf)
- Deep Learning Algorithm and Lithium Battery Detection- Jonathan Pai (pdf)
- Digital Transformation: Creating the World’s First Fully Digitized ULD Fleet- Don Jacobs (pdf)
- Technology for Air Cargo Security–Beyond Canines- Eric Hare (pdf)
- Eliminating Settlement Delays in the Supply Chain- Greg Tamberlane (pdf)