From a carrier’s perspective there are two ways of becoming a new member of CASS-USA:
- Direct relationship with CNS
- Direct relationship between GSA and CNS using carrier’s authorization for GSA to act on their behalf for all CASS-USA activities
- Find out more about the GSA Program
The following are the main requirements to join CASS-USA as a participating carrier:
- Be registered with IATA for a valid 3-digit code and 2-letter identifier (no “paper” airlines)
- Hold a valid flight Operating Certificate
For more information on the joining (including necessary forms and fees) please contact us.